Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meal Plans - Week of August 15th

This week is going to be busy busy busy. We still have quite a bit to do before school starts next week and I have scheduled a full plate of meals to make this week. I am looking forward to being busy, but WOW!

We decided to hit the outlet malls this weekend for school clothes and came across my favorite place- The Calphalon Outlet. LOVE IT!!!  We decided there were a few things that we still needed and picked up a great deal on a grill pan with a press. I wasn't sure what I would use it for, but today I managed to make 6 meals with it!! I started by making paninis and then went ahead and stocked us with meals for the week. YAY!~ Now I can concentrate on cooking for everyone else.


Monday - Jerk Seasoned catfish with spicy slaw and cilantro rice - kids will have stuffed fish balls (this still makes me giggle)
Tuesday - Orange Chipotle Pork Tenderloins with black bean and corn salad
Wednesday - Fiery beef and noodle salad
Thursday - Pan grilled pork chops with Grilled pineapple salsa and Thai basil polenta
Friday - Israeli Moroccan Couscous
Saturday - Spice rubbed chicken fingers with cilantro dipping sauce and quinoa salad
Sunday - Day before school PIZZA!!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: