Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18th

Yes, I know it has been forever since I have posted anything. Life has gotten crazy with kids home for summer and I have started up a new business venture. My new business is food related (of course) and has been kind of taking on a life of its own. At first I started out designing meal plans for friends, then added a premade special and now I am booking and helping people host their own batch parties. So far I am loving it! I get to combine my love of food and cooking with my love of friends and helping people prepare good home cooked meals for their families. It has really been a lot of fun and I can't wait to see which direction it goes next.

Anyway, I hope to get to blogging soon and keeping everyone informed of our latest food adventures. Until then, get to cooking!

No comments: