Tuesday, March 29, 2011

David Does Vegas

My husband just got back from a work trip to Las Vegas. After looking through his pictures I think he ate his way through town. There is no doubt we are a match :) These are just a few of his pictures from the trip.


He ate at several of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants. He even ate red onions on a burger which is a big deal for him. Of course it was a Kobe beef burger, so anything would have been good on it.
Photobucket



Checked out a bedazzled McD's
Photobucket

And found his favorite restaurant hidden in the Mirage. The restaurant is totally hidden so you kind have to know to look for it.  He has raved about the New England Clam Chowder at this place since I met him. Every year he goes back for more. Someday I will get the recipe and surprise him with it.

Photobucket

While I am totally jealous of the good eats he had, I am glad I didn't have to sit through hours of training to get them. One day we will go and eat our way through that town. I am thinking in about 15 years.

No comments: