Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to Meal Plans

Summer is here and it is going to be full of movies, splashpads and trying not to burst into flames from the heat. We are going to be doing some camps and having lots of fun that will unfortunately make hanging out in the kitchen unlikely. Time to get planning some meals again!

This week I have a batch party and a training for next weeks Girl Scout camp, so we will be having lots of easy to put together meals.We kind of went smoker crazy this weekend so I will be using lots of yummy goodies from that. There is nothing like a week of bbq goodness! Since it is all cooked already I won't even have to heat up the kitchen. Hooray!!!

Monday - Smoked Pork with quinoa salad
Tuesday  - Chili cheese dogs with grilled veggies
Wednesday - Brisket, baked beans and potato wedges
Thursday - Blue cheese burgers with carrots and green bean salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Spaghetti and Meat sauce


What is your plan for the week? Anything new and exciting?


Get more meal plan ideas at http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MPM_Button1.png

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I had a meal plan for the week, but we took home so much leftover BBQ from my parent's house this weekend, that we probably won't eat anything else! At least I've got my plan ready for next week........