Sunday, January 9, 2011

Keeping the Resolutions Going: Week 2 Meal Plan

Alright- Week one is done and we are on to the second week of the new year. This week I am trying out several new dishes. We are still  trying to be pretty low on carbs so this week has lots of new low-carb dishes.


Turkey Swedish Meatballs - this is a new one that I can't wait to try. Its a South Beach recipe that is also lower in fat because it uses ground turkey. This will be paired with cauliflower and spinach
Green Chili Pork - This is a batch party dish that I am pulling from  the freezer. It's usually served with corn tortillas, but we are having it over salad greens. YUM
Turkey Chili - Yum! I can't wait to try this on a very anticipated cold evening.
Chicken Sundried tomato and Artichoke bake - this is another new one that just sounds amazing!
Sausage and Lentils - this is a different take on a family favorite.
Teryaki Fish - Teryaki marinated tilapia- a kid and parent favorite.

So this is my plan for the week. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Rich said...

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing some of these beauties!