Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 4- I am on a Roll!

Well Girl Scout Cookie sales are now in full swing and life is as hectic as ever. This week will be a mix of slow cooker dishes, frozen meals from the freezer and quick fix pasta dinners.

General Tsao Chicken with spring rolls- this is actually an old Weight Watchers recipe that we all love!
Slow cooker Chicken and Barley Stew- this is a new one that I am interested to try. It might even make it to a batch party menu
Pumpkin Pasta Surprise - this is from the Clean Eating Magazine website. It should be interesting!
Chicken enchiladas - from the freezer and so SO yummy.
Portabello Mushroom Stroganoff- new dish   I can't wait to see if the mushrooms are meaty enough to keep us from missing the meat.
Lentil Stew- from the freezer and not that yummy, but I want to get rid of it.

So that's the plan! I will keep you posted on the results.!

No comments: