Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gadget Tuesday: Pampered Chef Mix and Chop

About a year ago a friend of mine started a Pampered Chef business and I agreed to host a party. One of the ice breakers we played was to tell the group about your favorite Pampered Chef product. This crazy looking thing showed up more than once, so I thought "What the Hell?" and bought it. it was the Mix and Chop.

This crazy looking thing is amazingly handy. It slices, it dices, it makes great drinks....ok will maybe not, but it sure can crumble ground beef and evenly spread seasonings throughout the pan.


The website descriptions says : Unique, beveled pinwheel blades efficiently chop and crumble foods for even cooking and seasoning. Its high-quality nylon design follows the curves of your cookware and won't scratch the surface. A soft grip and thumb rest help you comfortably grasp the handle and chop more easily. Heat-resistant to 428°F. 11".

Check out the crazy end.


I have to say that this thing is pretty awesome. It really works well, cleans easily in the dishwasher and is worth the money. My kids love using it when they are helping me in the kitchen. Considering the amount of ground meats and sausages I cook, the Mix and Chop definitely gets a work out in my house. It makes whipping up a batch of Turkey Swedish Meatballs or Harvest Meat Pockets a quick and easy process.

As far as I know, you can only get one from a Pampered Chef consultant, so find one near you, ASAP. You will have crumbly, evenly seasoning meat before you know it.

No comments: