Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 15- Back on Track

I am getting into the groove again of making meal plans each week. Finally!  This week is going to be a busy one. My baby girl is turning 11  - AAAGGGHHH. Where did the time go? We will be working on finishing  up her Girl Scout service project and planning for her birthday fun.

This weeks menu is going to have several of my kids favorites and couple new dishes for us to try out.

Spinach and pea pesto - I am giving the Clean Eating Magazine recipes another try. I will keep you posted.

Cranberry Pork - family favorite and easy slow cooker meal! Love it!!

Individual Lamb Pies - there are a few more in my freezer that are calling me

Sausage and pasta - Ashley's birthday dinner. She LOVES sausage and pasta and I might even let her make it :)

Honey glazed salmon - got to get the fish in this week. Honey makes everything taste good right?


No comments: